This Sangria is super easy to throw together. I made it with Blood Oranges! But you could make this Sangria with regular oranges too!
Dump a bottle of red vino into a pitcher!
Add 1/2 cup of triple sec and 1/2 cup of vodka.
Squeeze 4 oranges, and add their juice to the pitcher.
Add some chopped apples and oranges and serve!
- 1 large bottle of red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup vodka
- juice of four blood oranges (or regular oranges)
- 2 apples chopped, 1 orange chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Chill for an hour and serve!