Ranch seasoning packets taste delicious and are soooo versatile! Pork chops, dips, chicken, cheeseballs, dressings…so many possibilites! But I don’t like all the extra junk they add into the store bought seasoning packets. With a few ingredients you probably already have at home you can make delicious, tangy Ranch Dip Mix in no time!
Well, there’s one ingredient you probably don’t have at home and that’s buttermilk powder. But it is really easy to find. Just look in the baking section of any old grocery store. It’s usually on a top or bottom shelf near things like corn starch. Once you open the buttermilk powder it needs to be refrigerated, so the dip mix also needs to be refrigerated. It keeps fresh for sixth months though!!
Love this dip and I hope you do too!!
- 1/2 cup dried buttermilk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon dried chives
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until completely combined.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to three months!