MMM BOP! It feels like summer today and summer calls for Margaritas! Plus it’s Cinco de Mayo so Margaritas are kind of a must. You can easily make these tasty and spicy jalapeño peach margaritas virgin, too! I made both versions today!
Super simple! Juice 4 limes and one orange.
Make a little simple syrup by heating one cup of water with one cup of sugar.
Chop up half of a jalapeño, including as many seeds and ribs as you want. Remember the more seeds and ribs the spicier it will be! Toss the chopped jalapeño into the simple syrup and let it simmer until the sugar has been dissolved, about one minute. Strain the syrup into the blender, you only need about one cup of the syrup.
If you are making the adult version, add in 3/4 cup of tequila and 1/4 cup of Triple Sec.
Add in two bags of frozen peaches and blend until smooth.
I sugared my rim with lime sugar! (AKA lime zest mixed with sugar)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 jalapeno chopped
- 2 small bags of sliced peaches
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 4 limes
- 3/4 cup of tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- Heat the sugar, water, and jalapeno together in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Strain and place 1 cup of the syrup in a blender.
- Add the peaches, juices, and alcohol and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a lime zest, sugar rim!